Gain Insights on the Digital Economy
Paul Prescod speaks at The Data Effect:
• Session 3: The Data Effect and You
• 2:30 pm
• Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre – 1088 Burrard Street
This session will look at the convergence of personalized health care, data and precision medicine and explore the following questions:
- What’s the current status of these ideas?
- How is this a major business and research opportunity for British Columbia?
- In a new era of smartphones and the digital economy, how can we empower patients with better information: to both lower costs in the health care system and provide better care?
- How can BC and Canada be leaders in this major emerging global trend by better linking and using our data?
Paul, Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder of Ayogo, has literally helped design the modern web as one of the original members of the XML working group, a champion of the RESTful programming style and the Python programming language. More than 15 years of software design and development ranging from enterprise software, to social software and games has lead Paul to his most recent work combining all of these elements to produce software which changes behaviour and improves health.
Please fill out the following form if you are attending The Data Effect 2016 in Vancouver and would like to set up a meeting with Paul.